Dang once again too far away!
Hey Cherie Peeps!
If you live in L.A., here's your opportunity to see Cherie in a LIVE performance!
This is from Gretchen Bonaduce's MySpace bulletin!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh how I wish I lived out there!I am so exicted to tell ya'll that my friend Cherie Currie from the Runaways
will be singing with Ankhsenamen this Friday night (17th) at girlbar.
I really hope all you LA people can make it out!!
Have fun Cherie!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Gus
Dang once again too far away!
Yeah for US 2 Home_Grrrl, WE could be dancing and singing together. Maybe Cherie will be doing more shows hmm, maybe on the EAST COAST sometime. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
WE can wish [img]cool.gif[/img]
Hugzzz and wet sloppy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] zzz
The [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] zzz
Hey folks!
I found a video from this show on YouTube!
From: stevenwishnoff
Added: October 22, 2008
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cherie seems to be having tons of fun with Gretchen, singing The Cars' song "Just What I Needed" for sure!!!Gretchen invited me to come see her new band Ankh at girlbar. Gretchen always does a good show and she always wants me to video and take pics. The audio isn't great, but you can see how much fun it was for sure. And yes I have all permissions to post this.
YouTube - Gretchen Bonaduce with Cherie Currie at girlbar
A special thanks to Steven Wishnoff for posting this video up on YouTube!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Gus
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 01, 2008 01:26 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
Also of interest: 6 days after the Girlbar performance, on October 23rd, Cherie Currie performed with
Gretchen Bonaduce, Annabella Lwin (Bow Wow Wow) and Yvette Marine (Mary Jane Girls)
at a charity event for Breast Cancer research!
Details are scarce but it sounds like this awesome foursome had a great time
and kicked some serious Rock N Roll butt!
If anyone has any info on this gig, PLEASE SHARE!
In the meantime, I'll keep digging!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Gus
__________________________________________________ ______
Update:
Photos from the Breast Cancer Benefit_Hard Rock 10/23/08 are posted on Cherie's MySpace!
The link is here:
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c&f=104&t=1914
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ December 06, 2008 12:06 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
LOoked liked a blast at the girlbar.
NYJ I second the emotion, Cherie if you come east to sing we will be there for sure.
Bookmarks